The new anti-corrosion treatment Aleternum® of Fondital radiators guarantee protection against the most common causes of corrosion in common radiators.
Adavantages of ALETERNUM® B4:
1) TOTAL ANTI-CORROSION TREATMENT
2) IDEAL FOR A WIDE PH RANGE: FROM 5 TO 10
Conventional aluminium radiators require pH levels between 7 and 8, a higher or lower level can bring to the corrosion. Instead, steel radiators are subjects to corrosive attacks at pH levels below 8.
The new coating eliminates this limitation, allowing aluminium radiators with the Aleternum® treatment can be installed also in heating systems with a high PH level to protect iron elements (steel pipes and radiators). Moreover, in contrast with steel radiators Fondital radiators with the new treatment may be used in heating systems also with lower PH level.
3) LIGHTNESS AND HIGHER THERMAL EFFICIENCY AS RADIATORS WITHOUT TREATMENT
4) MAXIMUM BURST PRESSURE – OVER 60 BAR. PERFECT FOR INSTALLATION IN MULTI-LEVEL BUILDINGS
5) PROTECTED BY 4 INTERNATIONAL PATENTS